Got a design in mind and want to print it on a shirt?
Here are 5 things you ought to know before getting your shirt printed.
1. Custom-ink - Free t-shirt mock up designs software/website
- Are they really free?
- not exactly, you can only see your t-shirt mockups from the free service.
- You CANNOT download the logo files for printing unless you pay them.
- These t-shirt mockups are useless to the printers.
2. What are the best files for printing?
- The best printing files are usually vector files. However unless you are a designer or your logo is designed by a professional, you wont have a vector file.
- High resolution images can be considered as an alternative if you do not have a vector file. Anything above 1MB should be okie.
- Straight answer is NO.
- Basic rules applies, you need to provide the image files to print the t-shirt.
4. Should i choose silkscreen, sublimation, heat transfer or DTG or embroidery?
- If your quantity is just a few pieces and on a budget, the only option is heat transfer. There are not many DTG services and they are expensive.
5. What t-shirt fabric should i use? Cotton t shirt or dri fit t shirt?
- It depends on your needs and purpose.
- Cotton more for casual wear.
- Dri fit more for outdoor or physical activities.
Zurlique offers a wide range of apparels for customization. Contact us for more details today.